Don't wait for life to pass you by. Don't regret not being able to climb those stairs, run after that ball, jump over those toys or run that marathon. Gain the strength, flexibility and stamina you need to get through life - make it to the top of the bleachers at that football game, walk that 18 hole golf course with confidence, walk across the beach without hiding behind that towel.
"START" can have a different meaning for everyone. You don't have to go out and join a gym right this minute. These are all great ways to "start" if you are not ready to go "all in" yet:
* buy more vegies at the market today
* pass up that donut in the break room today
* don't drink so many "diet" sodas today
* park your car across the parking lot so you need to walk further today
* take the stairs instead of the elevator today
* be honest with yourself - wake up and figure it out today
* look in the mirror and tell yourself you are worth the effort today
You got this!! Did I say today?